Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
For Instant Khoya:
2 Teaspoon Butter
1 cup milk
1 ½ cup milk powder
1 Tablespoon butter
250 Grams Paneer , Roasted
1 Teaspoon cumin
1 Small piece cinnamon
2 bay leaves
3 Piece cardamoms
1 Teaspoon Dried fenugreek leaves
2 Small onion, finely chopped
2 cup tomato pulp
1 Teaspoon ginger garlic paste
1 green chili, slit
¼ Teaspoon turmeric Powder
2 Teaspoon Kashmiri red chili Powder
¾ Teaspoon coriander powder
¼ Teaspoon garam masala Powder
Salt as Per Taste
1 cup water
- Again take small pan and Heat ghee and milk.
- Once milk boils, put milk powder and give quick stir continuously on low to medium flame.
- The mixture starts to thicken and forming a lump.
- Instant Khoya is Ready.
- Take a pan and put butter. Add Bay leaves, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Roast it for a sec.
- Now add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and green chili. Sauté well.
- Put tomato pulp in it. Cover with lid and cook till oil separate from the tomato paste.
- Add all spices powder and salt. Saute it properly.
- Now add prepared khoya and cook Properly.
- Mix 1 cup of water and adjust consistency.
- Add in roasted paneer and give a good mix.
- Cover and Cook for 10 minutes or till paneer absorb flavours.
- Finally, serve khoya paneer with roti or naan.