Generally I didn’t make pizza at home because I always prefer to buy it from pizza shop marketing. But my brother likes homemade pizza. So I have to make pizza with his favorite ingredient (Cheese).
I made this yummy pizza without Oven!!!!!!
Do you have a favorite homemade pizza recipe?
Here is the Recipe of Delicious Pizza:
1 Cup Cabbage, Shredded
1/2 Cup Capsicum, Sliced
1 Cup Corn, Boiled
2 Pizza Base
Chili Flax, Oregano and Green Herbs as Per Taste
1 ½ Cup of Pizza Sauce (You can use prepared Sauce for that but I made at home)
Cheese as per Needed
For the Pizza Sauce:
3-4 Tomatoes, Boiled
1-2 Onion, Chopped
1-2 Garlic Cloves (Optional), chopped or crushed
Sugar and Salt as per Needed
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Oil
- First we have to make pizza Sauce.
- For that, make tomato puree with the use of mixture or grinder. Keep a side.
- Put oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or till it turns light golden brown.
- Add prepared tomato puree, salt, sugar and red chili powder.
- Boil 5 minutes with medium gas.
- Take a Pizza Base. Spread Pizza sauce on it. Sprinkle cabbage, capsicum and corn on it.
- Sprinkle all herbs on it and lastly Sprinkle cheese.
- Put on preheated pan over medium flame and cover with lid.
- Check Cheese is melted or not. If cheese melts then Pizza is ready to be served.
- Served pizza with tomato ketchup, chili flax and oregano.