Premature ejaculation happens to many men. In the following article, we will talk about what this condition is and how you can prevent it from happening to you.
A Brief Look at Premature Ejaculation
The description of premature ejaculation is very simple: premature ejaculation is any time a man reaches sexual climax sooner than he or his partner would like during sexual intercourse. Premature ejaculation can be a regular problem or it can happen every once in a while.
But the fact is that it happens to more men than you might think. It is typical thatone in every five men will experience premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. That means 20% of all men have experienced it or will experience it.
Most men find it embarrassing to talk about but it shouldn’t be. While it can be an unsatisfactory condition, it is natural and it happens to many men. But, more importantly, there are ways you can keep it from happening to you.
But before we get into the best ways to prevent premature ejaculation, you should also know that there are mental and physical causes. Furthermore, it can be very hard to determine what is causing it on a case-to-case basis. Since there are so many causes, both mental and physical, it can be hard to pin down what exactly is causing your particular issue.
In many cases, it is psychological. Things like over-excitement about sex or a flawed conception of sex in the first place can lead to premature ejaculation. On the physical side, it could be a hormone imbalance or an inflammation of the urethra. Because there are so many elusive causes of this condition, it is always advisable that you see your doctor or urologist or any other specialist you think may be able to help if you are experiencing chronic premature ejaculation.
What You Can Do To Stop Premature Ejaculation
- Delay Intercourse – Sometimes, all you have to do is take some time to engage in some foreplay to help alleviate the sexual tension and stave off premature ejaculation.
- Tantric Practices – Being aware of when you feel you are about to climax is very helpful. One of the most effective premature ejaculation exercises is pulling out before you climax, waiting a few seconds, and then starting again.
- Physical Exercise – Some researches support the idea that one of the most effective premature ejaculation exercises is regular, everyday exercise. Running, swimming, and biking can all help prevent premature ejaculation.
- Kegel Exercises – In particular, kegel exercises may help strengthen the pelvic floor and help you stave off early ejaculation.
- Masturbate Before Actual Intercourse – One of the simplest ways to help prevent premature ejaculation is simply to masturbate before actual sexual intercourse. Try masturbating about a half an hour to an hour before sex to lessen the sensation and last longer in bed.
What Else Helps Men Avoid Premature Ejaculation?
Aside from doing exercises and adopting different sexual practices, there are other practical actions you can take to help you last longer in bed. Top-rated male enhancementslike Montezumas Secret have reportedly helped a lot of men overcome their premature ejaculation problems.
If you read a Montezumas Secret review, you will see that it is a supplement that has helped many men of all ages. But whatever supplement you decide to take to help you with premature ejaculation, you should make sure that it is natural.
Supplements that rely at least mostly on naturally sourced ingredients hardly ever produce serious side effects. That is why Montezumas Secret is considered a top-rated male enhancements supplement. It features ingredients like zinc andl-arginine; both of which have been proven to help ward off premature ejaculation and other sexual dysfunctions.
But apart from reading a Montezumas Secret review and giving the supplement a try for yourself, consider improving your diet and being more open with your sexual partner. Environmental conditions also affect how you approach and think about sex. Hence, some lifestyle changes may also be helpful. Oftentimes, talking about the problem in earnest lifts the burden from your shoulders and alleviates the condition.
It is important to address and talk about premature ejaculation with someone you trust or preferably, a medical professional. When you leave this condition alone, you may risk developing more serious sexual dysfunctions.
Furthermore, this condition can put an unnecessary strain on your romantic relationship. Men tend to feel inadequate when they don’t last as long as they would like to in bed. This can lead to resentment, nervousness, and avoidance of sexual activity. So if you are experiencing premature ejaculation, be sure to try the exercises, supplements, and being open about it.