Coronavirus disease is usually thought to spread by respiratory droplets that come from cough and sneezing. During this rapid spread of COVID-19, it is important to focus on safety measures to prevent one from getting affected by Coronavirus.
So far there is no such proof to support the transmission of disease through food. But as we all are well aware of the proverb “Precaution is better than cure”, one should make sure to sanitize hands thoroughly before cooking food and before consuming it.
Here are the lists of foods that help you to boost your immune system.
- Water: Be active and stay hydrated. Intake at least 8 glasses of water in a day.
- Millets: consuming foods like rice, whole grains will help you build cells for immunity/
- Dairy products: Products like milk, cheese, meat, and fish help in the process of growth and strength.
- Fruits and vegetables: Try consuming wholesome foods that can enhance your immunity. Consume fruits and vegetables as this has the maximum amount of healthy nutrition that boosts your immune system.
- What to avoid: Avoid foods that are high in sugar, salt, and fat.
Read the info-graphic below:
View Source : https://fraserviewmeats.com/