Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
For Making Kofta::
For Making Curry::
|1 Cup Paneer, Granted||1 teaspoon Oil|
|1 Cup Boiled Potatoes, Mashed||1 Bay leaf, Cinnamon|
|½ Cup Cheese, Granted||½ Cup Onion, Chopped|
|¼ Cup Besan||1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes Puree|
|2 Teaspoons Green chili Paste||1 Small Cup White Paste (Cashew Nut)|
|2 Teaspoons Coriander Leaves||Salt as per Taste|
|8-10 Cashew Nuts||1 Teaspoon Red chili Powder|
|1 Cup corn flour||1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder|
|Oil for Frying||1 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder|
|Salt as per Taste||1 Cup Water|
|1 Cup Curd|
|1 Teaspoon Dried Fenugreek Leaves|
|1 Teaspoon Cream|
|1 Teaspoon Coriander leaves for Garnishing|
Recipe for Making Kofta:
- Take a Bowl and mix all ingredients exclude of corn flour. Take Small amount of dough and make small Puri using your hands.
- Put granted cheese in it and make a smooth ball. While you are making a ball, Heat oil for frying on medium heat.
- Roll out this ball in corn flour. Put all balls in frying pan. Fry it until it turns golden brown.
- Take all balls out in a paper napkin and keep aside.
Recipe for Curry:
- Put oil in pan on medium Flame. Put bay leaf and cinnamon.
- After a sec, put chopped onion in it. Sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add tomato puree in it. Stir and sauté for 5-7 minutes. When it starts to leave oil then add 1 cup water and curd and stir it.
- After 2-3 minutes add red chili powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Stir and sauté it.
- Then add white paste and salt. Sauté it for a minute.
- Then Mix dried fenugreek leaves and Cream. Put all prepared and fried ball in it and cover a lid.
- Sauté it for 3-5 Minutes. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Serve this yummy curry with Naan, Butter roti or Rice.
You can also make kofta using other vegetables.
If you make kofta without cheese then you can stuff dry fruits in place of cheese.
Please follow and like us: