Preparation Time: 7-8 Hours
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
1 ½ Cup Boiled Chickpea (Chana)
1 Teaspoon Oil
1 Onion, Chopped
1 Capsicum, Chopped
1 Carrot, Chopped
1 Teaspoon Green chili Paste
1 Bowl sauté Paneer, Cube
Salt as per taste
Green Chutney As per Needed
Tomato Ketchup As per Needed
1 Teaspoon Red chili powder
2-3 Fried Indian Wheat Chapati
1 Cup Besan Sev
- Take a pan and pour oil on medium flame. Put green chili paste in it.
- Add onion and sauté it for 2 minutes. Then add capsicum and carrot. Stir and Sauté it 2 Minutes.
- Then put paneer cubes, red chili powder, salt, green chutney and tomato ketchup. Stir perfectly.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and keep aside.
- Take a serving dish. Put 1 fried Indian Chapati and spread green chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Pour the prepared mixture on Chapati. Sprinkle besan sev on it. Enjoy!!
- You can also sprinkle cheese on it to make yummy and mouth watering.