Samosa is mouth-watering and crunchy Indian snacks to enjoy with evening or morning tea. It may be taken as a our culture but It is not the origin dish of Indian people.
Mostly, stuffing of Samoa is consisting Spices, onion, peas, cauliflowers, meat or fish and many more.
There are lots of variation in Samosa.
Chole Samosa, Chinese Samosa, Chocolate Samosa, Paneer Samosa, Chana Dal Samosa,Meat Samosa, chicken samosa, Cheese Samosa.
You can make your own stuffing and make it varieties in samosa.
Simple and Delicious Aloo Peas Samosa Recipe.
Cuisine: Indian cuisine
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
3 Cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
3 Green Chilies
Salt as per Taste
1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1/2 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves,Chopped
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
3 Medium Sized Potatoes, Boiled
1 Teaspoon Green Peas, Boiled
1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Ajwain
Oil for Frying
- Take a non-stick Pan and Heat oil/Ghee in it. Put Cumin seeds and wait a min.
- After that, Add chopped green chili,green peas, salt and all the spices(Turmeric, red chili, garam masala, coriander powder). Stir it for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Then, Add boiled and chopped potatoes. Mix it properly and cook for 3 Minutes. Turn off the gas.
Direction for Dough:
- Take a bowl and Mix all purpose flour, ajwain, salt and oil.
Make stiff dough by using littel water. Put side for 15-20 Minutes.
- Divide the dough into medium sized balls. Roll each ball into a flat circle using a rolling pin.
- Divide the circle in two half moon shapes. Make a cone shape and fill the prepred stuff in it.
- Then seal the edges of cone. Deep fry them in oil on Medium flame. Serve hot with Chutney.