Category : Sweet Dish
Cuisine: Gujarati cuisine(Indian)
Preparation Time: 5 Mins.
Cooking Time: 30 Mins.
Serves: 2-3 Person
Kansar is traditional sweet dish from Gujarati cuisine which is made from Whole wheat flour, ghee and jaggery. Gujarati people celebrate happiest moment OR Weeding by making this delicious sweet dish as a Good Sign.
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup Jaggery
2 Tablespoon Ghee
1/2 Cup Sugar
Water as Required
Few Almonds, Chopped and Toasted
- Take a bowl and Mix flour and ghee properly in it. Set aside.
- Boil Water in heavy bottomed pan and add jaggery over medium flame.
- Reduce the flame to low and mix remaing ghee in it.
- Put mixture of flour and ghee and stir properly.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and Serving with sugar and ghee.
- Garnish with almonds.